Digitalisation, globalisation and an increased demand for sustainability present companies with challenges today. The Masters of Business Administration (part time and full time) is offered by University of Applied Sciences Europe.
They need qualified specialists and executives who identify and implement innovative and future-oriented business models.
Your success as a leader depends on how willing you are to take on responsibility and develop new areas. It's about network management and personal growth in the world of work 4.0.
As a graduate, you will be able to respond precisely to the challenges of global and digital markets, leverage innovation and lead teams.
Practical relevance and leadership development
With the MBA from the University of Applied Sciences Europe, you acquire leadership skills that qualify you for successful endeavors in a complex, digitalised world. Interdisciplinary thinking and work in intercultural settings are the basis of all of our modules. The curriculum involves customer analysis, managing and developing innovations, planning strategies at various levels of the organisation, managing resources, managing and leading companies and staff.
The programme is aimed specifically at students from Germany who have not necessarily completed a degree in business administration, but are looking for a management position in a company.
Unique combination of online study, virtual classroom and on-site events
- FIBAA, a European agency for quality assurance and quality development in higher education says:
With this programme, digital learning reaches a new level of quality.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- For more information, please visit the programme's website.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 124 other Masters in International Business in Germany
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official translation to English or German for those documents in different language.
- German taught programmes needs both English / German language certificate
- Minimum English language level is B1
- German taught programmes needs both English / German language certificate* : Minimum English language level is B1
- Application form
- Secondary School Diploma / Certificate
- Bachelor’s degree certificate and transcript of records. Relevance of your bachelor’s degree subject to the master’s degree programme and number of credits (Equivalent to 180 or 240 ECTS credits depending on the Master’s programme).
- English / German language certificate* or request to waive**
- Passport copy
- Letter of motivation (around 500-800 words, stating the motivation for applying at UE and the respective programme)
- Work experience certificate if applicable, MBA: 1-year full time Work Experience required
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International11660 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11660 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA11660 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11660 EUR per year during 12 months.
For EU & Non-EU applicants:
- Part Time (60 ECTS - 1.5 years): 11,600 € yearly
- Full Time (60 ECTS - 1 year): 17,500 € yearly
Living costs for Berlin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.