This fully online, four-course Global Supply Chain Management graduate certificate from Portland State University enables graduate business students to specialize in global supply chain management. It’s also an excellent stand-alone credential for people who already work in the supply chain industry and seek to advance into management jobs.
Developed in collaboration with Nike, Boeing, Daimler, and other global manufacturers, PSU’s supply chain graduate programs are nationally ranked and widely respected. The graduate certificate is based on our global supply chain master’s degree, which is one of only three ISM-approved global supply chain management programs.
What can you do
The supply chain management certificate qualifies you for advanced specialized roles. Graduates of the program pursue various career paths in industries such as retail, technology, apparel, aerospace, transportation, logistics, and freight. Roles include:
- Logistics management
- Supply chain management
- Industry analysis
- Project management
- Independent consulting
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Principles of Strategic Global Sourcing
- Principles of Strategic Global Logistics
- Business Analytics
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesSupply Chain Management & Logistics View 73 other Masters in Supply Chain Management & Logistics in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Admission eligibility is based on receipt of a baccalaureate degree equivalent to a United States four-year bachelor's degree from a college or university recognized as an institution of higher education by the Ministry of Education in the relevant country or be regionally accredited within the U.S. prior to matriculating into a graduate program.
- To be considered for regular admission, applicants must have a minimum cumulative undergraduate GPA of 2.75 or the equivalent (on the U.S. 4.0 scale). Applicants who have earned 9 or more letter-graded graduate credits must have a minimum graduate GPA of 3.0 or the equivalent; this graduate GPA supersedes the undergraduate GPA.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International12640 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 790 USD per credit during 12 months.
National12640 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 790 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State10384 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 649 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.