Students, faculty, administrators, and community partners from around the world connect with PSU each year to learn programmatic, teaching, learning, and engaged scholarship techniques of service-learning.
- College staff and administrators who coordinate and direct various forms of civic engagement
- K-12 teachers, faculty, and instructors interested in connecting academic content with experiential and community-based learning and service activities
- Other professionals interested in connecting non-profit agencies, NGOs, and social service organizations with colleges and schools.
College Staff and Administrators who (or who want to) coordinate and direct various forms of civic engagement including volunteerism, community service, service-learning, and community-based learning.
Faculty/Instructors at colleges and Teachers in K12 schools interested in connecting academic content with experiential and community-based learning and service activities including how to conduct community-based research, assessment of outcomes, and the scholarship of engagement.
Community Professionals interested in connecting non-profit agencies, NGOs, and social service organizations with colleges and schools in order to support student learning and community enhancement.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Service-Learning Leadership & Policy
- Teaching Diverse Adult Learners
- Leadership in Educational and Community Organizations
- Curriculum & Pedagogical Design
- Civic Engagement Capstone
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesAdult Education Teaching View 1846 other Masters in Teaching in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- To be considered for regular admission, applicants must have a minimum undergraduate GPA of 2.75 or the equivalent (on the U.S. 4.0 scale) from the degree granting institution(s). Applicants who have earned 9 or more letter-graded graduate credits must have a minimum graduate GPA of 3.0 or the equivalent; this graduate GPA supersedes the undergraduate GPA.
- Copies of official degree certificate/diploma
- Certified translation of transcripts
- Financial documentation demonstrating adequate financial support for at least the first year of study
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International6588 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 732 USD per credit during 24 months.
National6588 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 732 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State4545 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 505 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Portland
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.