This flexible Athletic and Outdoor Industry Graduate Certificate from Portland State University can be accessed remotely, attracting participants from across the United States and around the world. Whether you’re just entering the workforce, changing careers, or looking for a specialized edge that equips you to advance into leadership roles, you can’t get better professional training than PSU offers in the Athletic and Outdoor Industry certificate program.
Portland has one of the world’s largest concentrations of athletic and outdoor headquarters, retailers, and manufacturers, complemented by an abundance of outdoor recreation opportunities. Coupled with a passionate community and fast-growing industry led by Oregon-based global giants, PSU’s athletic and outdoor program offers a rich proving ground for career exploration.
The Athletic and Outdoor Industry Certificate prepares you for a variety of career roles, including:
- Supply Chain
- Strategic planning
- Product management
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Sales and Sales Leadership/Storytelling in the Athletic and Outdoor Industry
- Competitive Dynamics in the Athletic & Outdoor Industry
- Product Management in the Athletic & Outdoor Industry
- Managerial Analytics
- Principles of Strategic Global Sourcing
- Principles of Strategic Global Logistics
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesSports Management Sports Sciences View 574 other Masters in Sports Sciences in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Professional resume
- Unofficial transcripts/mark sheets from every college or university attended. Once admitted, applicants will be required to provide official transcripts from degree granting institution(s) and all colleges and/or universities attended where any graduate credits were completed. Visit the PSU Admissions website for detailed transcript requirements.
- Contact information for two professional references
- Statement of Purpose: In 500 words or less, please tell us what has led you to pursue this degree. Identify your short-term and long-term career objectives, an explanation of your decision to pursue this degree at this point in your life, and your specific interest in The School of Business.
- $67 application fee
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15940 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 797 USD per credit during 12 months.
National15940 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 797 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State13120 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 656 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Portland
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.