The Big Data - Data science, Analytics and Technologies programme is offered by the West University of Timisoara.
- Big Data Technologies, Data Warehouses, Cloud Computing;
- Data Mining, Machine Learning, Data Analysis and Programming in R;
- Probabilistic Models for Data Science, Predictive Models and Analytics, Optimization, Biostatistics.
- Informatics/Computer Science, Mathematics and informatics, Mathematics, Applied Mathematics, Economics;
- Computer Engineering, Information Technologies;
- Other programs on scientific or engineering fields.
- (Big) Data Scientist;
- (Big) Data Analyst;
- (Big) Data Engineer;
- (Big) Data Architect.
- Probabilistic Models for Data
- Data Analysis and Programming in R
- Operations Research and Optimization
- Ethics and Academic Integrity
- Distributed Systems
- Advanced Logic for Functional Programming
- Distributed Methods and Technologies based on XML
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Web Technologies & Cloud Computing Machine Learning View 10 other Masters in Web Technologies & Cloud Computing in Romania
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Application Form
- The studies documents
- Birth certificate (legally certified copy and translation)
- Copy of the passport
- Medical certificate
- Marriage license
- Copy of the document attesting the residency abroad
- Copy of the language certificate
- Complete contact form
- Copy of receipt for 75 EURO
International270 EUR/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 270 EUR per module during 24 months.
EU/EEA270 EUR/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 270 EUR per module during 24 months.
- Tuition fees are per month.
- The scholarships are offered to foreign citizens from countries that are not members of the European Union, for undergraduate and postgraduate studies.
Living costs for Timisoara
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
The scholarship consists of:
- Free-of-charge tuition,
- Free-of-charge accommodation (depending on availability, accommodation will be offered free of charge in students halls of residence, in keeping with the higher education regulations and within
- the limits of the sums available for this purpose)
Financial support - a monthly amount representing:
- the equivalent in Romanian currency of 65 EURO per month, for undergraduate students (1st cycle),
- the equivalent in Romanian currency of 75 EURO per month, for post-graduate students (master degrees and specialization) 2nd cycle,
- the equivalent in Romanian currency of 85 EURO per month, for postgraduate students (doctorate degree) 3rd cycle.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.