Your path to shape the skyline
The Real Estate industry plays an integral role in the worldwide economy and has become a very competitive and technically sophisticated sector. Did you know that in 2018, real estate construction contributed $1.15 trillion to the US’s economic output? And that the US, the UK, Germany and Spain ranked at the top of investment destinations worldwide?
Taught by world-renowned faculty and guest expert practitioners, participants will receive a cutting-edge education combining theory with real-world applicability to become leaders in the industry.
Common job titles are:
- Real Estate Analyst
- Real Estate Asset Manager
- Real Estate Investment Manager
- Valuation Analyst
- Development Analyst
- Investment Analyst
- Financial Analyst
- Acquisitions Associate
Key aspects of the Real Estate programme from ESCP Business School
- Postgraduate programme accredited by the French Conférence des Grandes Écoles.
- Learning by doing: Our teaching principles combine a real estate curriculum with real business cases, live case studies, seminar presentations by renowned guest speakers, networking events, and an International Consulting Project (ICP)
- Technology driven approach to understand and work with the most advanced technologies in the Real Estate world
- Real Estate Finance and Investments
- Real Estate Consulting
- Project Management in Practice for International Consultancy Projects
- PropTech and Real Estate Innovation (I)
- Smart Cities and Urban Design
- Software Technologies in Real Estate (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, BIM, …)
- Startups and Venture Capital
- 15 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesProject Management Real Estate & Property Management View 362 other Masters in Project Management in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
A Bachelor or Master degree in any discipline, preferably in business, science, architecture or engineering:
- - Minimum 240 ECTS previously acquired at a Higher Education Insitution;
- -Minimum 180 ECTS for some candidates who add value to the group. We will only consider under this derogation students from pretigious institutions and/or excellent academic preformance and/or first professional experience.
- Detailed professional experience
- Personal statements (cover letter)- in English
- 2 letters of reference (online form available in the application) - at least one has to be from a professional experience - in Spanish or English
- An updated CV
- English language test result (if applicable)
- Copies of passport and university transcripts and degrees.
International20100 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20100 EUR per year during 15 months.
EU/EEA20100 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20100 EUR per year during 15 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
- United Kingdom
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.