Technological change and the digital economy raise new economic and managerial challenges for businesses and public and private sector organisations. Birkbeck is a centre for excellence in research and inspirational teaching in business innovation.
The Business Innovation with International Technology Management program at Birkbeck, University of London will equip you with theories, principles and tools for analysing and coping with business innovation issues.
The programme is also offered with specialisation in Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management or E-Business.
- Based in the School of Business, Economics and Informatics, the Department of Management is an internationally recognised centre of excellence in teaching, research and consultancy in the broad field of management.
- Our academic staff are active researchers as well as enthusiastic teachers, and regularly publish cutting-edge articles in the world's leading journals. We have particular research strengths in international business and strategy, the management of innovation and entrepreneurship, human resource management, corporate governance, sport management and marketing, as well as financial management and accounting.
Careers And Employability
Graduates can pursue careers in management, business, industry, and policy-making. Possible professions include human resources officer, management consultant, or operational researcher. This degree can also be useful in becoming a logistics and distribution manager, marketing executive, or systems analyst.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Globalization: forces, players and management
- Innovation Systems: Networks and Social Capital
- Innovation: Management and Policy
- International Business Strategy
- Principles of Organization and Management
- Research Methods in Management (Postgraduate)
- The Dynamics of Global Capitalism: Theory and Practice
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Innovation Management Technology Management View 713 other Masters in Business Administration in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Our standard postgraduate entry requirement is a second-class honours degree (2:2 or above) from a UK university, or an equivalent international qualification.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
Tuition FeeVisit official programme website
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.