The Production Engineering and Management programme from Jönköping University has a holistic view of production including development of the production system and its interaction with the entire product realization process. The programme focuses on design and development of production systems including an outlook into manufacturing reconfigurability strategies, automation and production engineering. Thereafter, management of production systems is in focus where simulation tools will be introduced for analysis of a production system.
Furthermore, taking a holistic view of the product realization process allows the students to understand the importance of integration of organizational functions, persons’ knowledge and competences in order to secure industrialization and production ramp-up to the required volumes, quality and cost of a products.
After finalizing the Master in Production Engineering and Management you are prepared for jobs as Production Engineer focus Industrialization project in a large company or at a manufacturing supplier, Production Engineer with Management possibilities such as production manager, Production Engineer designing production cells as a consultant or within a manufacturing company or Production Engineer focus on research for industrial needs.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Production Development – Strategy and Systems
- Industrial Product Realization
- Automation and Production Technology
- Integrated Product and Production Development
- Developing Sustainable Supply Chain Operations
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectronics & Embedded Technology Engineering Management General Engineering & Technology View 8 other Masters in Engineering Management in Sweden
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The applicant must hold the minimum of a bachelor´s degree (i.e the equivalent of 180 ECTS credits at an accredited university) with at least 90 credits in mechanical engineering, industrial engineering and management, civil engineering, or equivalent.
- The bachelor’s degree should comprise a minimum of 15 credits in mathematics and 15 credits of independent, theoretical based work, i.e. a thesis or the equivalent. Proof of English proficiency is required.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14466 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28933 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
- For the first semester: 75000 SEK
- Total tuition fee: 300000 SEK
Living costs for Jönköping
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.