If you don’t meet the necessary language level, the required academic skills or GMAT/GRE scores, the Pre-Master's - Urban and Regional Planning (with RTPI accreditation) (PG Cert) program at INTO Manchester can help you improve these results in 2 or 3 terms, depending on your current English language skills.
In addition to making sure you will gain admission to your desired Master’s degree, the Pre-Master offers benefits like:
- Personalized academic advice.
- Develop the necessary skills for your chosen Master’s subject.
- Develop you research knowledge.
- Develop a specialized English vocabulary.
- Opportunities for internships after completing your degree courses.
What to expect from studying this Architecture program
Study an Architecture program to learn how to design beautiful and functional buildings that stand the test of time. You will train to work together with construction engineers, taking into account design restrictions, safety standards and the resources you have at your disposal. You will learn how to use software tools like Computer-Aided Design to help you plan and optimize your work.
Develop your eye for the art of designing buildings and livable spaces by understanding texture, color theory, lighting conditions, and materials.
In addition to working as an architect, an Architecture program can prepare you for working in interior and spatial design, or in urban planning.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCore Modules:
- English for Academic Purposes
- Management Studies
- Research Methods
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesArchitecture Civil Engineering & Construction Urban Planning View 851 other Masters in Civil Engineering & Construction in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Academic requirements: Successful completion of an undergraduate degree or an equivalent 3-year university diploma. Students with a 3-year diploma are offered a more limited range of progression opportunities for postgraduate study. Work experience in a related area can increase this range for diploma holders. Being academically pre-qualified for progression to your choice of university is essential. This programme cannot be used as an academic top-up.
- Standard: IELTS 5.5 (with a minimum of 5.5 in all subskills) or equivalent.
- Accelerated: IELTS 5.5 (with a minimum of 5.5 in reading and writing) or equivalent.
- Please note: for visa purposes students requiring a Tier 4 visa must have IELTS 5.5 (with a minimum of 5.5 in all subskills) or equivalent.
International16255 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16255 GBP per year and a duration of 6 months.
Tuition fees start from £16,255 for the Standard option and from £10,995 for Accelerated depending on the chosen duration.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.