The Pathway takes 2 or 3 terms to complete, depending on your language level.
During the Pre-Master's - International Events and Conference Management (with work placement) at INTO Manchester you will advance skills relevant to your chosen Master’s subject area, improve your specialized English vocabulary and gain opportunities for internships. We guarantee you will be admitted to your chosen Master’s after completing our Pre-Master courses.
What to expect from studying this Business program
A large part of the student population is interested in studying a degree in Business because of the diverse and versatile set of skills it helps the develop. You will have the option to specialize in areas such as Entrepreneurship, Finance, Marketing, International Business, or Human Resource Management and other topics that have to do with the performance of a succesful company, small business or start-up.
Learn how to keep your team motivated and inspired, ensure a steady revenue stream, investments in product development and company growth, effective advertising and managing teams both at home and abroad. You will learn to understand both your and your team’s strengths and know when and how to take measures for team growth and knowledge development.
Business programmes are generally very practice oriented, relying on many real-life case studies and learning from the experience of succesful managers.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCore Modules:
- English for Academic Purposes
- Management Studies
- Research Methods
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesCorporate Communication International Business Event Management View 192 other Masters in Event Management in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Academic requirements: Successful completion of an undergraduate degree or an equivalent 3-year university diploma. Students with a 3-year diploma are offered a more limited range of progression opportunities for postgraduate study. Work experience in a related area can increase this range for diploma holders. Being academically pre-qualified for progression to your choice of university is essential. This programme cannot be used as an academic top-up. English language requirements:
- Standard: IELTS 5.5 (with a minimum of 5.5 in all subskills) or equivalent.
- Accelerated: IELTS 5.5 (with a minimum of 5.5 in reading and writing) or equivalent.
- Please note: for visa purposes students requiring a Tier 4 visa must have IELTS 5.5 (with a minimum of 5.5 in all subskills) or equivalent.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16255 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16255 GBP per year and a duration of 6 months.
Tuition fees start from £16,255 for the Standard option and from £10,995 for Accelerated depending on the chosen duration.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.