Technology is changing much faster than at any other time in history. To stay successful, entrepreneurial leaders must be nimble, willing to learn, and proactive about problem solving. Cultivate your ability to mobilize others and drive growth and renewal at your organization. Add innovative tools to your skillset, gain a make-it-happen mindset, and develop your emotional intelligence to make an impact. Throughout this Management in Advanced Entrepreneurial Leadership programme from Babson College , you will collaborate with peers across time zones on group projects and discussion boards, enhancing your performance as a remote team leader.
- Anytime, Anywhere, 100% Online: Earn your master of science in leadership online, part time, and in just 24 months, without stepping away from your job.
- Built for Experienced Professionals: You already have ambition and professional accomplishments, and an online master in leadership will set you up for career advancement.
- Skills Employers Want: Master an entrepreneurial leadership skillset: creative problem solving, action-oriented innovation, enhanced emotional intelligence, and growth marketing.
- Benefit Your Business in Real Time: Partner with a faculty mentor to apply what you learn to an experiential capstone project.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Entrepreneurial Leadership
- Strategic Problem Formulation
- Financial Sustainability & Performance Management
- Growth Marketing
- Analytics for Decision Makers
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Entrepreneurship Management, Organisation & Leadership View 125 other Masters in Entrepreneurship in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Short answer questions
- 1 letter of professional recommendation (non-academic)
- Transcripts from all institutions, undergraduate and graduate
- Candidates may include an essay to provide additional pertinent information to the admissions committee (optional)
- Video interview
Minimum 5 years
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International1820 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1820 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National1820 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1820 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.