During the first term of this Music Production from London College of Creative Media , students will develop, workshop and record a body of songs and compositions which will then be taken through an advanced mixing and mastering processes in the second term.
Students will also devise and test strategies to launch, market and continuously develop their professional personas and undertake a major body of creative and professional work over the summer, which could culminate in the creation of an album, a score for a feature-length film or the completion of an industry placement.
Overall, the programme aims to:
- refine your specialist creative practice
- enable producers to develop a significant body of original creative work
- develop a distinctive artistic personality or voice
- prepare you to lead and continuously develop in professional performance-based industry settings
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- For more information, please visit the programme's website.
- Entry will also be subject to portfolio review and audition.
- In addition, a minimum second-class honours degree in a relevant subject from a UK awarding body or college recognised equivalent international qualification.Significant equivalent professional experience will also be considered. Plus, English language competency equivalent to CEFR Level C1 (7.0 overall, 6.5 in each category) if from a non-majority English language speaking country.
The personal statement is an important part of your application and is your chance to tell us about your aims in the music industry and why this course would benefit your music performing career. The candidate must demonstrated by one or more of the following:
- Being literate in a DAW and proficient studio environment
- Current music activities as a graduate
- Recordings as a producer of a soloist or band project
- Writing or producing music
EU/EEA10400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10400 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.