If you don’t meet the necessary language level, the required academic skills or GMAT/GRE scores, the Pre-Master's - Education (Science Education) program at INTO Manchester can help you improve these results in 2 or 3 terms, depending on your current English language skills.
In addition to making sure you will gain admission to your desired Master’s degree, the Pre-Master offers benefits like:
- Personalized academic advice.
- Develop the necessary skills for your chosen Master’s subject.
- Develop you research knowledge.
- Develop a specialized English vocabulary.
- Opportunities for internships after completing your degree courses.
What to expect from studying this Humanities program
When studying a Humanities program, you will choose to specialize in one the subjects focusing on the human condition: Anthropology, Languages, Cultural Studies, Ethics, Philosophy, Literature, History, Liberal Arts, and more.
Learn about how culture grows and transforms and the major events that shaped our human society. You will develop creative and critical thinking. Become part of the discussion and the force of change that will shape our future and create a medium for discourse, idea exchange and the development of new ideas.
By understanding the various aspects that make us human, you learn to bridge the gap and the differences between different cultures, and focus on the things we have in common, instead of our differences. Teaching is an important component of Humanities, as once you will develop your knowledge of human culture you are responsible for sharing this knowledge with others, creating awareness and educating.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCore Modules:
- English for Academic Purposes
- Management Studies
- Research Methods
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEducation Educational Research Natural Sciences View 496 other programmes in Natural Sciences in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Academic requirements: Successful completion of an undergraduate degree or an equivalent 3-year university diploma. Students with a 3-year diploma are offered a more limited range of progression opportunities for postgraduate study. Work experience in a related area can increase this range for diploma holders. Being academically pre-qualified for progression to your choice of university is essential. This programme cannot be used as an academic top-up.
- Standard: IELTS 5.5 (with a minimum of 5.5 in all subskills) or equivalent.
- Accelerated: IELTS 5.5 (with a minimum of 5.5 in reading and writing) or equivalent.
- Please note: for visa purposes students requiring a Tier 4 visa must have IELTS 5.5 (with a minimum of 5.5 in all subskills) or equivalent.
International16255 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16255 GBP per year during 6 months.
Tuition fees start from £16,255 for the Standard option and from £10,995 for Accelerated depending on the chosen duration.
Living costs for Manchester
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.