The Predictive Analytics using Python MicroMaster Program is designed by EdX in partnership with The University of Edinburgh - EdinburghX for data analysts and data scientists and will teach you how to prepare data for predictive modelling, data mining, and advanced analytics using a range of statistical and machine learning methodologies on real-life datasets.
Upon completion, this program will equip you with the skills to drive better decision making, identify risks, and deliver value to your organisation.
In the era of Data Science and Big Data, organisations hold more information about their business environments than ever before. Increasingly, these organisations are recognising the role of data science in leveraging current and historical data and out-thinking competitors.
As a result, there is a growing demand for employees and managers who have advanced data analytics skills and the ability to make informed decisions that drive organisational success.
What you will learn
- Create predictive, statistical and machine learning models with Python
- Learn how to evaluate, and optimise, the effectiveness of a model
- Understand how to apply predictive models in real-world business scenarios
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Predictive Analytics using Python
- Successfully Evaluating Predictive Modelling
- Statistical Predictive Modelling and Applications
- Predictive Analytics using Machine Learning
- Predictive Analytics Final Project
- Certificate & Credit Pathways
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 8 months
- 8 hrs/week
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Web Technologies & Cloud Computing Machine Learning View 1064 other programmes in Computer Sciences in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- This MicroMasters program is designed for those who have an undergraduate level, or equivalent professional experience/background in mathematics, statistics, or programming (Java, C, Python, Visual Basic).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International1500 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1500 USD for the full programme during 8 months.
National1500 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1500 USD for the full programme during 8 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.