The Data Analytics and Human Resource Management course from University of Leeds will develop your skills in ‘data translation’. You will learn how to identify people-related business problems, understand how analytics can provide solutions for these problems, and identify and explain actionable insights. Delivered by highly qualified teaching staff with extensive research expertise and consultancy experience in the field of HR analytics, you will gain knowledge and understanding of advanced HRM concepts.
This course provides you with the academic knowledge and professional skills needed for a career in global human resource management with the opportunity to specialise in the rapidly developing area of HR analytics.
You will develop strong analytical and problem-solving skills and become a reflective HR professional.
The course also offers opportunities if you want to progress to further research studies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- People Analytics: Strategy and Practice
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Statistics and Data for People Analytics
- People Analytics Project
- Digital Information and Organisations
- Change Management and Communication
- Diversity Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
We operate a staged admissions process for this course with selection deadlines throughout the year.
DisciplinesHuman Resource Management Statistics Data Science & Big Data View 211 other Masters in Statistics in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A Bachelor degree with a 2:1 (hons) or equivalent, usually in business, management or the social sciences.
- Quantitative skills are desirable but not essential. A willingness to engage with quantitative materials is required. Those with a degree in a non-business/social science subject will be considered on an individual basis.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
Tuition FeeVisit official programme website
Living costs for Leeds
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.