If you don’t meet the necessary language level, the required academic skills or GMAT/GRE scores, the Pre-Master's in Business Administration - International Business Economics at INTO London World Education Centre can help you improve these results in 2 or 3 terms, depending on your current English language skills.
In addition to making sure you will gain admission to your desired Master’s degree, the Pre-Master offers benefits like:
- Personalized academic advice.
- Develop the necessary skills for your chosen Master’s subject.
- Develop you research knowledge.
- Develop a specialized English vocabulary.
- Opportunities for internships after completing your degree courses.
What to expect from studying this Business program
A large part of the student population is interested in studying a degree in Business because of the diverse and versatile set of skills it helps the develop. You will have the option to specialize in areas such as Entrepreneurship, Finance, Marketing, International Business, or Human Resource Management and other topics that have to do with the performance of a succesful company, small business or start-up.
Learn how to keep your team motivated and inspired, ensure a steady revenue stream, investments in product development and company growth, effective advertising and managing teams both at home and abroad. You will learn to understand both your and your team’s strengths and know when and how to take measures for team growth and knowledge development.
Business programmes are generally very practice oriented, relying on many real-life case studies and learning from the experience of succesful managers.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Academic English for Taught Postgraduate Study
- Accounting: Financial, Management and Reporting
- Economics and International Trade
- Research Project
- Business Administration
- Statistical Analysis for Business
- Academic English for Graduate Study
- Human Resource Management
- International Marketing
- 9 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEconomics Business Administration International Business View 1609 other Masters in Economics in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- 3–5 year diploma showing evidence of an appropriate numerical skillset.
- Standard: IELTS 5.5 (with a minimum of 5.5 in all subskills) or equivalent.
- Accelerated: IELTS 6.0 (with 6.0 in writing and no less than 5.5 in other subskills) or equivalent.
- 17 years and above.
International18537 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18537 GBP per year and a duration of 9 months.
Tuition fees start from £18,535 per year for Standard and £13,385 per year for Accelerated depending on the chosen duration.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.