The Master of Science in Marketing Analytics and Insights programme at the National University of Singapore is designed to groom recent graduates to meet the growing demand for data analysts across the industries to address marketing-related issues – predicting demand and trend, understanding consumer preferences and behavioural patterns, creating new product concepts and developing product portfolios, making pricing and promotions decisions, and formulating distribution networks.
Disruptive innovations bring significant challenges to traditional and existing businesses, creating opportunities for growth and expansion.
- Big Data in Marketing
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Research
- Customer Insights
- Market Analytics Communication and Visualisation
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesMarketing Business Intelligence & Analytics Digital Marketing View 10 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in Singapore
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A good Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- Applicants in the process of earning a degree and are about to graduate are welcome to apply.
- A strong performance in the interview (conducted for shortlisted candidates only).
CEMS Language Requirements
- Besides good oral and written skills in English, applicants for the double-master degree programme with CEMS must be proficient in at least one other language.
International37056 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37056 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
National37056 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37056 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Singapore
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.