During the Management plus CEMS Master in International Management double-degree at the National University of Singapore , you will enjoy two international exchange semesters at two leading CEMS partner universities, complete CEMS courses in Global Management, block seminars and skills seminars, as well as complete an international internship. With the CEMS MIM, you will get to experience and join a cohort of high-caliber, internationally-minded, multilingual students enrolled at leading business schools across the world.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureWhat CEMS MIM Offers
- International Exchange Programme
- Block Seminar
- CEMS Core Courses in Global Strategy and Global Leadership
- Unique Global Courses
- Skills Seminars
- CEMS Business Project
- International Internship
- Global Network
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies International Business Master in Management (MIM) View 16 other Masters in International Business in Singapore
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A good Bachelor’s degree in Business or a business-related discipline.
- Applicants in the process of earning a degree and are about to graduate are welcome to apply.
- A strong performance in the interview (conducted for shortlisted candidates only).
CEMS Language Requirements
- Besides good oral and written skills in English, applicants for the double-master degree programme with CEMS must be proficient in at least one other language.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International22645 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33968 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
National22645 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33968 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
Living costs for Singapore
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.