The curriculum will equip you with advanced knowledge and skills in key areas of management in a multicultural learning environment. The one-year full-time pre-experience MSc in Management programme at the National University of Singapore is available to anyone who has received prior education in business-related disciplines.
The National University of Singapore is world-renowned for our academic excellence in education, research and service.
Upon completion of your NUS MSc in Management programme, you will join a vibrant network consisting of more than 38,000 business school graduates and 300,000 university alumni from diverse backgrounds and disciplines. On top of this, you will have the added benefit of our CEMS alliance network connections.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Asian Business Environment
- Big Data and Business Strategy
- Business Analytics
- Design Thinking & Business Innovations
- Financial Markets and Institutions
- The Knowledge and Innovation Economy 4.0
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Master in Management (MIM) Strategic Management View 8 other Masters in Strategic Management in Singapore
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A good Bachelor’s degree in Business or a business-related discipline.
- Applicants in the process of earning a degree and are about to graduate are welcome to apply.
- A strong performance in the interview (conducted for shortlisted candidates only).
CEMS Language Requirements
- Besides good oral and written skills in English, applicants for the double-master degree programme with CEMS must be proficient in at least one other language.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International27792 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27792 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
National27792 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27792 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Singapore
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.