Drawing on faculty from across Cranfield School of Management, the Retail and Digital Banking program from Cranfield University School of Management School is led by Cranfield’s Economic Policy and Performance Group, which has been consistently ranked top 10 in the Financial Times Global MBA Ranking for its teaching of economics in relation to our full-time MBA programme.
The course has been designed to meet the requirements of the Level 7 Senior Investment/Commercial Banking Professional Master’s Degree Apprenticeship Standard, enabling you to perform efficiently in the highly competitive and fast-changing retail and digital banking sector.
This part-time course meets the requirements of the Senior Investment/Commercial Banking Professional (Level 7) Apprenticeship Standard. Eligible organisations are able to use £18,000 of their Apprenticeship Levy towards the £21,000 course tuition fees. View Fees and Funding information or find out more about Master's Apprenticeships
Additionally, the Retail and Digital Banking MSc also provides employer organisations with the ability to sponsor multiple high potential employees through this programme.
· Who is it for?
- Self-motivated individuals with technical backgrounds (e.g. IT, mathematics, etc.) who wish to gain a good knowledge of finance, management and retail banking.
- Experienced professionals with a background in finance, who wish to have a detailed understanding of the link between finance, management and technology in financial services.
Cranfield School of Management is one of an elite group of business schools worldwide to hold triple accreditations from:
- Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
- Association of Master of Business Administration (AMBA)
- European Quality Improvement System (EQUIS).
- Economics of Financial Services
- Financial Markets, Regulation and Ethics
- Digital Banking
- Financial Management
- Organisational Behaviour for Managers
- Retail Banking and Product Management
- Banking Research in Action
- Programme and Project Management
- New Product and Service Development
- Marketing Management
- Modelling and Analysis for Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance Financial Mathematics Banking and Investment View 189 other Masters in Banking and Investment in United Kingdom
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Cranfield School of Management and/or in United Kingdom, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- A minimum of three years' post-qualification work experience
- A good degree and / or professional qualification
- Applicants who do not have a degree are welcomed provided they can demonstrate high levels of achievement, exceptional career progression or evidence of leadership potential.
- The average score for our Full-time MBA students is currently 680. You will need to contact GMAT directly to book an appointment to take the test.
- The Cranfield Admission Test (CAT) can be taken online once an application has been submitted.
International30900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30900 GBP per year during 24 months.
National23700 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23700 GBP per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Cranfield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.