Drawing on faculty from across Cranfield School of Management, the Retail and Digital Banking program from Cranfield University School of Management School of is led by Cranfield’s Economic Policy and Performance Group, which has been consistently ranked top 10 in the Financial Times Global MBA Ranking for its teaching of economics in relation to our full-time MBA programme.
Who is it for?
- Self-motivated individuals with technical backgrounds (e.g. IT, mathematics, etc.) who wish to gain a good knowledge of finance, management and retail banking.
- Experienced professionals with a background in finance, who wish to have a detailed understanding of the link between finance, management and technology in financial services.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Economics of Financial Services
- Financial Markets, Regulation and Ethics
- Digital Banking
- Financial Management
- Organisational Behaviour for Managers
- Retail Banking and Product Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance Retail Management Taxation View 811 other Masters in Finance in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Cranfield University welcomes applications from candidates from all over the world for our postgraduate programmes.
- Candidates will usually have a minimum of one year post-qualification work experience together with either a first or second class UK honours degree, in a relevant discipline, and/or a professional qualification. Applicants who do not have a degree are welcome provided they can demonstrate high levels of achievement, exceptional career progression or evidence of financial management potential.
International10500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21000 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
EU/EEA10500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21000 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
Living costs for Cranfield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.