On this Digital Marketing and E-Commerce program from EAE Business School , you will learn the key foundations of Online Marketing and the tools to conduct commercial activities on digital platforms, as well as developing you executive and organizational skills.
If you want to enhance your executive competences even further after completing your program, you have the option of doing a two-week residential program at Kean University (USA).
At EAE, we train professionals with the profiles in the highest demand from companies and the competences required in the employment market. The knowledge and skills you acquire here and now will have a real impact on your professional life. Start imagining this bright future and take a look at some of the professional opportunities that await you with our Master in Digital Marketing.
- Digital Project Manager
- Director of Projects
- Director of Digital Marketing
- Director of e-Commerce
- Director of SEO
- Director of SEM
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Online Strategies - Training Professionals Specializing in the Design of Communication Strategies, Commercialization, Attracting Customers and Generating Loyalty in Online Environments.
- Consumer Mobility - Gaining a Command of the Influence of Mobility on the User’s or Consumer’s Behaviour.
- Digital Planning - Understanding the Key Factors Involved in Digital Planning, as Well as the Company’s Success and Adaptation Strategies in the New Ecosystem.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before the 1st of October
DisciplinesMarketing Commerce Digital Marketing View 45 other Masters in Marketing in Spain
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at EAE Business School and/or in Spain, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Minimum of 2 years professional experience required to access the master.
- A bachelor degree is required to access the master
- An English certificate (specific English requirements available from your Enrolment Officer)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA15000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Barcelona
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.