The Master in Digital Marketing and E-Commerce at EAE Business School is designed to train professionals in the new areas of the digital ecosystem, where the trend is increasingly heading towards eliminating the barrier between the online and offline worlds to deal more effectively with customers.
On this program, you will learn the key foundations of Online Marketing and the tools to conduct commercial activities on digital platforms, as well as developing you executive and organizational skills.
If you want to enhance your executive competences even further after completing your program, you have the option of doing a two-week residential program at Kean University (USA).
At EAE, we train professionals with the profiles in the highest demand from companies and the competences required in the employment market. The knowledge and skills you acquire here and now will have a real impact on your professional life. Start imagining this bright future and take a look at some of the professional opportunities that await you with our Master in Digital Marketing.
- Digital Project Manager
- Director of Projects
- Director of Digital Marketing
- Director of e-Commerce
- Director of SEO
- Director of SEM
- Social Media Manager
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) have changed supplier-customer relations for good thanks to the consolidation of the internet and social media as effective customizable marketing tools. We now operate in a new scenario in which the rules of the game have changed. Nowadays, everything is fast, direct, measurable and deliverable anywhere.
- The digital ecosystem is a fantastic hotbed of new ways of doing business. Companies have to prepare to embrace this new way of dealing with their customers. Therefore, the employment market demands a new profile of marketing professional with the ability to spot an opportunity to develop new strategies in a digital setting.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesMarketing Digital Marketing View 16 other Masters in Digital Marketing in Spain
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Academic record and university degree
- Motivation letter
- Academic and / or professional
- recommendation letter
- Language certification (if required)
- Admission test (if required)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14500 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA14500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14500 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.