Graduate Diploma in Media, Humanities and Social Sciences - Applied Social Research (Criminology) at INTO University of Stirling is a preparation program that upgrades your academic skills, English language level in order to be accepted to a Master’s program.
In addition to making sure you will gain admission to your desired Master’s degree, the Graduate Diploma offers benefits like:
- Personalized academic advice.
- Develop the necessary skills for your chosen Master’s subject.
- Develop you research knowledge.
- Develop a specialized English vocabulary.
What to expect from studying this Humanities program
When studying a Humanities program, you will choose to specialize in one the subjects focusing on the human condition: Anthropology, Languages, Cultural Studies, Ethics, Philosophy, Literature, History, Liberal Arts, and more.
Learn about how culture grows and transforms and the major events that shaped our human society. You will develop creative and critical thinking. Become part of the discussion and the force of change that will shape our future and create a medium for discourse, idea exchange and the development of new ideas. By understanding the various aspects that make us human, you learn to bridge the gap and the differences between different cultures, and focus on the things we have in common, instead of our differences. Teaching is an important component of Humanities, as once you will develop your knowledge of human culture you are responsible for sharing this knowledge with others, creating awareness and educating.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Academic Skills and ICT for Postgraduate Study
- Empirical Enquiry and Critical Thought
- English for Graduate Study
- Extended Project and Research Skills
- Media and Creative Industries
- Quantitative Methods in Business and Social Sciences
- 9 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEducational Research Criminology Media Management View 293 other Masters in Educational Research in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- English language requirements: IELTS 5.5 (with a minimum of 5.5 in each subskill) or equivalent.
- Academic requirements: Pass in an undergraduate degree in any academic subject or Diploma (3-5 years) with high grades in any academic subject.
International15995 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15995 GBP per year and a duration of 9 months.
At INTO University of Stirling, we are committed to helping ambitious international students like you achieve their goals of studying at a world-class university in the UK.
With a range of generous scholarships on offer, you could be eligible to receive funding to help towards your tuition fees – regardless of your background or financial circumstance.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.