Students are more responsive – and more receptive – to educational models that lean heavily on media in the classroom.
Whether you’re considering a future as a graduate student or simply looking to expand your knowledge of classroom technology and media, Full Sail’s Instructional Design graduate certificate will provide you with an overview of strategies designed to engage a new generation of digital learners. The Instructional Design and Technology (Online) certificate program is offered by Full Sail University .
Visual and Verbal Communication in Instructional Design - Students develop their knowledge and skills in writing manuscripts for course content that is appropriate for the selected medium, the selected subject matter, and the intended target audience.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Visual and Verbal Communication in Instructional Design
- Digital Media and Learning Applications
- Filmmaking Principles for Instructional Design
- Game Strategies and Motivation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 4 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Classes begin monthly for most programs, so you can apply anytime and start on the date that works best for you.
DisciplinesInstructional Design View 353 other Masters in Instructional Design in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Full Sail University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- You must have a baccalaureate or higher level degree from an accredited postsecondary educational institution recognized by the U.S. Department of Education with a transfer academic average of 2.0 (2.5 for Game Design), OR a Full Sail bachelor’s degree with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 (2.5 for Game Design).
- Applicants who meet these criteria will be considered for admission pending an evaluation of a copy of official transcripts. Documentation of high school graduation or GED is not required.
- Degree held must be of similar scope/subject matter as the intended graduate degree program. Students with an undergraduate degree from an unrelated scope or subject matter will be considered for admission upon provision of a Letter of Intent and a professional résumé.
- Some programs may request that applicants with a GPA lower than 2.5 submit a Letter of Intent, résumé and college transcripts for Program Director review.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International10500 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10500 USD for the full programme during 4 months.
National10500 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10500 USD for the full programme during 4 months.
Living costs for Winter Park
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.