Some of these methods include the use of tools like Apple’s professional media creation applications and other digital media concepts – in addition to fundamental techniques like storytelling and game strategy.
In the Instructional Design and Technology (Online) program at Full Sail University , you’ll also explore theories about how people learn and become motivated, and learn how to create compelling and inspirational content for online curricula.
- Strategies for Learner Engagement - Students explore cognitive, learning, and motivation theories as a first step toward understanding how to create engaging curriculum for a variety of learning styles and settings.
- Media Asset Creation - Students examine specific techniques regarding how to create the best media for a project, while also taking into account the limitations of delivery methods and the learners' technical ability.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Mastery: Personal Development and Leadership
- Strategies for Learner Engagement
- Visual and Verbal Communication in Instructional Design
- Corporate Training and Motivational Development
- Instructional Design and Evaluation
- Digital Media and Learning Applications
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Classes begin monthly for most programs, so you can apply anytime and start on the date that works best for you.
DisciplinesIndustrial Design Design Instructional Design View 182 other Masters in Instructional Design in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- You must have a baccalaureate or higher level degree from an accredited postsecondary educational institution recognized by the U.S. Department of Education with a transfer academic average of 2.0 (2.5 for Game Design), OR a Full Sail bachelor’s degree with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 (2.5 for Game Design).
- Applicants who meet these criteria will be considered for admission pending an evaluation of a copy of official transcripts. Documentation of high school graduation or GED is not required.
- Degree held must be of similar scope/subject matter as the intended graduate degree program. Students with an undergraduate degree from an unrelated scope or subject matter will be considered for admission upon provision of a Letter of Intent and a professional résumé.
- Some programs may request that applicants with a GPA lower than 2.5 submit a Letter of Intent, résumé and college transcripts for Program Director review.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International35000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35000 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National35000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35000 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.