These days, consumers are inundated with choices when it comes to interacting with their favorite products and services.
It’s a fine line between overwhelming an audience and getting lost in the fray.
- Advanced Search Engine Optimization - Students analyze organic search methods, directory listings, and paid placement tactics for their effectiveness in attaining search marketing goals.
- Advanced Digital Marketing Strategies ‐ This course explores the following: affiliate marketing, email marketing, global marketing, social media marketing, and search engine marketing.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Mastery: Personal Development and Leadership
- Digital Marketing Fundamentals
- Digital Storytelling and Branding
- Consumer Behavior and Analysis
- Digital Design and Usability
- New Media Marketing
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Classes begin monthly for most programs, so you can apply anytime and start on the date that works best for you.
DisciplinesMarketing Digital Communication Digital Marketing View 126 other Masters in Marketing in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- You must have a baccalaureate or higher level degree from an accredited postsecondary educational institution recognized by the U.S. Department of Education with a transfer academic average of 2.0 (2.5 for Game Design), OR a Full Sail bachelor’s degree with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 (2.5 for Game Design).
- Applicants who meet these criteria will be considered for admission pending an evaluation of a copy of official transcripts. Documentation of high school graduation or GED is not required.
- Degree held must be of similar scope/subject matter as the intended graduate degree program. Students with an undergraduate degree from an unrelated scope or subject matter will be considered for admission upon provision of a Letter of Intent and a professional résumé.
- Some programs may request that applicants with a GPA lower than 2.5 submit a Letter of Intent, résumé and college transcripts for Program Director review.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International35000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35000 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National35000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35000 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.