In many industries the ever increasing product adaption and the fierce intensity of competition is placing specific demands on sales. The absence of differentiation potentials of the actual product can often be compensated by innovative marketing concepts and channels, customer-focused advice and support, as well as effective sales processes and systems. At the same time sales plays a fundamental role for complex, innovative and correspondingly highly sophisticated products and influences the economic success. As a result the sales department is gaining strategic importance with the company management.
More informationVisit official programme website
- STRATEGIC SALES MANAGEMENT
- SALES ORGANISATION AND LEADERSHIP
- CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
- 18 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
Join Now Option
Become a student in our MBA at any time during the Corona crisis, due to our flexible, virtual study modules. After that: class room seminars.
- Fully structured
- Proactive tutoring and support
DisciplinesMarketing Management, Organisation & Leadership Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 172 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- degree certificate (minimum of 210 ECTS; Applicants with an undergraduate degree score less than 210 ECTS must have correspondingly longer work experience or have to attend additional seminars.)
- proof of your two year working experience (acknowledgement from your employer or an older job testimonial)
- proof of your English certificates (TOEFL test: min. score 80 or IELTS language-test: min. band 6,5 or PTE Academic minimum score 59) (Please contact the team of the Professional School.)
- a short motivational letter (describing your motivation for our MBA program and your future career plans, e.g. working in Germany)
International11266 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16900 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEA11266 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16900 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.