SAVE UP TO 50 % AND GET A FREE IPAD – BECAUSE YOU DESERVE YOUR DREAM CAREER!
Enrol for an accredited online study programme by 8th of September and save up to 50 % on your tuition fees. With our fully online study campus and digital learning tools, we offer top quality education that's affordable to everyone.
Coupon code: CAREER21
*You can start any time in 2021.
BOOST YOUR CAREER.EARN A DUAL DEGREE.
With the IU and LSBU (London South Bank University) dual degree track, you get a unique opportunity – graduate with both a German and a British graduation certificate, without any extra academic requirements. The study programmes at IU and at LSBU are coordinated and therefore equivalent to each other.
Start your studies at IU, apply for your British certificate* and you will automatically be awarded a degree from LSBU following your graduation if all of your study requirements have been fulfilled successfully.
Send in your application form, and get in touch with our Student Advisory Team, and receive your British graduation certificate after you’ve successfully graduated from IU. International Marketing is offered at IU International University of Applied Sciences .
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- International Marketing
- Performance Management
- Corporate Finance
- Managerial Economics
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesMarketing Commerce Digital Marketing View 6 other Masters in Commerce in Germany
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Final grade of at least "Satisfactory" or grade C equivalent in your undergraduate studies.
If you are lacking ECTS credits from your previous studies, you can demonstrate professional work experience for your online degree instead:
Proof of English skills
- If English is your native language or you graduated from an English-speaking school/university, you do not have to prove your English skills
Speexx B2.2 Certificate (complimentary when signing up with IU - free of charge)
- At least one year of qualified work experience before the start of the IU Online Master programme (achieved after previous studies).
- At least two years’ qualified work experience completed by the end of the Master programme.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International8868 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13302 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
EU/EEA8868 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13302 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
- Part time 24 months: 6948 EUR/year
- Part time 36 months: 5028 EUR/year
- Whether you study online or on-campus, boost your chances to work in Europe - Get free German lessons while studying at IU International University of Applied Sciences.
*Price shown is for indicative purposes, please check with institution
*values do not include the graduation fee
Living costs for Berlin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.