This Creative Intelligence and Strategic Innovation course at the University of Technology Sydney focuses on providing a flexible professional learning pathway for organisations and individuals to support them in developing their innovation profile and strategic leadership capacity. Participants are offered the flexibility to select subjects that are relevant to their practice, and personalise a master's-level program of study that is aligned with their organisation’s strategic goals and their personal career aspirations.It also enables participants to engage in a lifetime of learning that is relevant to the circumstances and stages in their professional lives.
Career options include line managers, team leaders, middle and senior professionals.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Creative Intelligence and Strategic Innovation - Masterclass
- Thinking Complexly: Beyond Problem Solving
- Frame Creation and Co-Evolution
- Practices and Transdisciplinary Action
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesProject Management Innovation Management Strategic Management View 8 other Masters in Innovation Management in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must have completed a UTS recognised bachelor's degree, or an equivalent or higher qualification, or submitted other evidence of general and professional qualifications that demonstrates potential to pursue graduate studies.
CRICOS Provider No: 00099F
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International909 AUD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 909 AUD per credit during 18 months.
- A small number of postgraduate courses offer government subsidised Commonwealth Supported Places (CSP).
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.