The past decade has seen a rapid expansion in the creation of film, television, interactive entertainment and computer games. Hardly any piece of digital media is produced today that has not at some time been visualised by a Storyboard Artist or Previs Artist using a combination of traditional tools, such as storyboards, and modern digital tools, such as previsualisation software.
The need for well-qualified professionals to take a lead in developing and exploiting traditional skills such as drawing, and combining these with new computer graphics technologies, will continue to grow. That’s where Storyboarding and Previsualisation programme of Pearson College London comes in, by giving you the skills and knowledge to take a leading role in this in-demand field.
The course has been developed with industry professionals and is taught by industry-experienced tutors. Plus, we work with industry professionals on all of our daytime courses so you'll hear directly from someone who's working in the industry and get feedback on your work from a pro.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The foundations and theories of writing, creativity and storyboarding
- Different storyboarding techniques and their application
- Cinematography, 3D layout and the use of cameras
- Design and character in storyboarding
- The video production pipeline from concept to script to final output
- Mime and pantomime
- Storyboards, storytelling
- Editing techniques
- Camera, continuity and cutting
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesVisual Arts View 360 other Masters in Visual Arts in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- An undergraduate honours degree with a significant component in the field of animation or related discipline, or with a background in art or computer graphics.
- We're also happy to consider applicants without a degree if you have significant industry experience in the field of animation, illustration, fine art or a related area.
- We'll ask suitable applicants to submit a creative portfolio and attend an interview.
International17995 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17995 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA17995 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17995 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.