We created Game Art degree of Pearson College London as a response to industry demand for new creative talent. You'll create environments, assets, lighting and game FX for mobile or console development. We also teach students about the industry itself, so you have an understanding of current and emerging business models. We work with an Advisory Board of industry professionals to keep the content relevant, we partner with leading studios on each course and we have regular industry events and talks so you hear directly from successful Game Artists.
You’ll be following in the footsteps of successful Escapees - our MA game art graduates are now employed at some of the biggest studios including Rare, Rockstar and Ubisoft.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Modelling for games
- Texturing for video games
- Lighting and materials for mobile
- Mobile game art
- Lighting and baking for video games
- Animation workflows
- Interactivity and 3D
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesVideo Games & Multimedia View 74 other Masters in Video Games & Multimedia in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- An undergraduate honours degree in Art and Design, Architecture, Computing or Engineering-related subjects.
- Applicants without a degree who have significant industry experience in Game Art or related creative subjects will be considered.
- Suitable applicants will be asked to submit a creative portfolio and attend an interview.
International17995 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17995 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA17995 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17995 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.