At Visual Effects Production (Compositing) programme of Pearson College London, you’ll study at our state of the art studios for 18 weeks, learning how to use 2D tools, exploring stereoscopic compositing and understanding how 2D and 3D VFX integrate. The remainder of the course is working on two major projects, where you will apply the techniques you have learnt to a brief. You will receive regular contact with your tutors and have two great resources that will act as a visual CV for future employers.
Studios are crying out for skilled Compositors. We will help you stand out from the crowd with a Masters qualification validated by the University of Kent, a portfolio of advanced work and the technical skills you need to get hired.
Our talented compositing tutors have worked within the industry so you get to learn from the inside out! Plus, we work with industry professionals on all of our postgraduate courses so you'll hear directly from someone who's working in the industry and get feedback on your work from a pro.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Production pipeline and light
- Digital images, formats and resolution
- Film properties and behaviour: log vs. linear
- Premultiplication Maths
- Transformations and introduction to tracking
- Multiple point tracking
- Planar tracking and refining track data
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesVisual Arts View 360 other Masters in Visual Arts in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- An undergraduate honours degree in Art and Design, Architecture, Computing or Engineering-related subjects.
- We're also happy to consider applicants without a degree if you have significant industry experience in VFX or related fields. We'll ask suitable applicants to submit a creative portfolio and attend an interview.
International17995 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17995 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA17995 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17995 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.