Why study this course?
The Clinical Neuropsychiatry programme from University of Birmingham will provide you with:
- the ability to investigate and treat neuropsychiatric disorders
- the ability to appraise research in neuropsychiatry critically
- knowledge of philosophical, legal, ethical and policy related issues in neuropsychiatry
As part of the course you will be offered the chance to attend a research day/seminar which is open to 1st and 2nd year students. It includes:
- the opportunity for you to have your research proposals reviewed
- a session on submitting proposals to the ethics committee
- further advice on qualitative and quantitative research
- Brain and Mind
- Brain Injury
- Common Neuropsychiatric Disorders
- Neurodegenerative Disorders
- Research Methods in Neuropsychiatry
- Tourettes Syndrome
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesPsychology Neuroscience Cognitive Sciences View 831 other Masters in Psychology in United Kingdom
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Birmingham and/or in United Kingdom, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
A good relevant degree (at 2:1 or equivalent) and experience of working with the client group, or an appropriate professional qualification at sub-degree level and five years experience of working with the client group. The University accepts Accreditation of Prior Learning (APL).
International24480 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24480 GBP per year
National9810 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9810 GBP per year
- UK: £4,905 part-time
- International: £12,870 part-time
Living costs for Birmingham
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.