They bring life sciences closer to the sciences of learning it. They move the frontiers of knowledge. The scientific materials are the data coming from living systems, social systems, and machines.
Students following this Digital Sciences program at Université de Paris will learn computer knowledge, under the light of the sociology of digital worlds.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Analyse, represent and share complex systems data related to living being, human society or machines
- Analyse cognition and learning mechanism into their social context, as part of service or program design
- Translate concepts into prototypes to encourage experimentations in the field of innovation (virtual and augmented reality, robotics, Artificial Intelligence, machine learning)
- Develop experimental and theoretical approaches to serve the need for innovation in organization on an international scale
- Master concepts and ties of open science
- Implement open source and open access tools and practices
- Mobilize interdisciplinary experimental research techniques and methods
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Digital Communication Digital Marketing View 10 other Masters in Digital Communication in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Students can apply with a bachelor degree or equivalent. Students may enter directly the 2nd year of the program under the condition they successfully graduated from their 1st year of Master’s degree or equivalent. Students are coming from all over the world and from very different backgrounds (Educational Science, Computer Science, Psychology, Economy, Design, Medicine, Humanities, Biology, Cognitive Sciences, etc.). The selection is based on proven interest in interdisciplinary, motivation and previous record, as well as an interview with the pedagogical team.
- B2 level in English is required (ideally C1)
International243 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 243 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA243 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 243 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
243 € + 91 € CVEC
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.