We believe that in parallel with the digital and environmental transitions, there is a “learning transition” which transforms our ways to learn, teach, and conduct research but also the way we work, manage and collaborate.
This Learning Sciences program at Université de Paris is based on the figure of the Social Scientist Entrepreneur with a curriculum using project-based methodology, reverse pedagogy, mentoring and peer-to-peer learning. Each year, we work with classes of passionate students who have the desire to learn, explore and co-construct together.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Analyse, represent and share complex systems data related to living being, human society or machines
- Analyse cognition and learning mechanism into their social context, as part of service or program design
- Translate concepts into prototypes to encourage experimentations in the field of innovation (virtual and augmented reality, robotics, Artificial Intelligence, machine learning)
- Develop experimental and theoretical approaches to serve the need for innovation in organization on an international scale
- Master concepts and ties of open science
- Implement open source and open access tools and practices
- Mobilize interdisciplinary experimental research techniques and methods
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Students can apply with a bachelor degree or equivalent. Students may enter directly the 2nd year of the program under the condition they successfully graduated from their 1st year of Master’s degree or equivalent. Students are coming from all over the world and from very different backgrounds (Educational Science, Computer Science, Psychology, Economy, Design, Medicine, Humanities, Biology, Cognitive Sciences, etc.). The selection is based on proven interest in interdisciplinary, motivation and previous record, as well as an interview with the pedagogical team.
- Students should check the Master’s website and Campus France website to determine if they are eligible to follow this training.
- B2 level in English is required (ideally C1)
International243 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 243 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA243 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 243 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
243 € + 91 € CVEC
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.