The master in International Relations offers a global mindset and interdisciplinary studies in key subjects to jump start a career with international institutions, non-governmental and governmental organizations, and private companies operating globally or mature, update and reinforce analytical skills and judgment for decision making in professionals of different fields confronting the complexities of the current international order. Our goal is to provide update, useful, outstanding preparation for careers with a global reach.
The International Relations program from UCAM - Catholic University of Murcia prepares students for careers in the private and public sector. The program responds to the growing need for highly trained figures within private companies, international organizations, the traditional diplomatic sector, the military, the media and other international actors from churches to NGOs, so as to make them capable of handling successfully both old and new emerging challenges.
Graduates of the program may begin careers in the internationalization departments of private companies, universities, the military; with international and European organizations; or as specialists in international and European politics, international affairs reporters, journalists, private consultants or consultants to the armed forces.
- Theory of International Relations: schools of thought and paradigms
- International Law: the subjects of International Law: States, International organizations, peoples, liberation movements, multinationals, individuals
- Foreign Policy Analysis: applied analysis of the dynamics of contemporary International society
- Geopolitical competition, religion, technology, climate change
- Foreign Policy, Public Opinion and Media: public diplomacy, digital diplomacy, think tanks, sport, culture and “soft power”
- Leadership and International Influence: schools of leadership, the determinant factor of leadership in International Relations Politics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesInternational Relations Political Science View 11 other Masters in International Relations in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at UCAM - Catholic University of Murcia and/or in Spain, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Scanned biopage of your valid passport.
- Bachelor’s academic transcript and degree certificate
- Language proficiency certificate from this list. Any other English certificate will be evaluated individually. For students who completed the bachelor degree from US, UK or any English-speaking countries, language proficiency certificate is not required. For any other countries, UCAM also accepts letter from the university certifying that the medium/language of instruction is English.
- Statement of Purpose/Motivational Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
International5300 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5300 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA5300 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5300 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.