The use of artificial intelligence is commonplace on devices ranging from personal smartphones to large industrial equipment. From simple algorithms to complex decision making, this program ensures that graduates have a firm, applied knowledge of artificial intelligence and machine learning.
While the curriculum and learning outcomes include establishing a general understanding of the theories underlying AI, greater emphasis is placed on the application of these techniques in a practical setting.
Outcomes of the Artificial Intelligence program at University of Winnipeg :
- Design and implement data acquisition, management, and cleansing solutions to support data science applications;
- Use statistical techniques in the development of data science applications;
- Describe legal, ethical, and societal considerations arising from the application of data science and artificial intelligence;
- Identify suitable applications and recommend the use of AI within an organization;
- Design the overall solution architecture required to support AI; and
- Design, test, and implement applied AI solutions.
- Data Scientist
- AI Programmer/Specialist/Engineer
- Machine Learning Engineer/Specialist
- Machine Learning and AI Developer
- AI/ML Researcher
- AI/ML Data Architect
- Deep Learning Engineer
Upon completion of this program, students earn the Artificial Intelligence Diploma
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
AI & Machine Learning Theory & Practice
Applied Statistics for Data Science
Big Data Platforms
Data Acquisition & Management
Database & Programming Essentials
Data Visualization for Analytics
Effective Oral Communication
Effective Written Communication
Foundations of Data Science
Project in AI & Machine Learning
Project Management Fundamentals
Resume Building & Job Search Techniques
Topics in Data Science
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesData Science & Big Data Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning View 36 other Masters in Data Science & Big Data in Canada
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Students applying to The University of Winnipeg PACE during the COVID-19 pandemic, may use the Duolingo English Test with a minimum score of 120 with a minimum Production score of 100.
- International students are required to hold a minimum of an undergraduate degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, or Physics
- Advanced programming knowledge is strongly recommended.
- The Cumulative GPA, or Final Percentage, on these transcripts will be assessed for eligibility.
Artificial Intelligence Diploma applicants must have a minimum of two years of professional work experience in applied computer science, applied statistics, engineering, or a business role involving the use/analysis of data.
Advanced programming knowledge is strongly recommended.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International21850 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21850 CAD per year during 12 months.
National15100 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15100 CAD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Winnipeg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Students attending programs at PACE are eligible for many funding possibilities such as bursaries, scholarships, government student aid, lines of credit, and sponsorship.
Financial Aid is administered by the Awards & Financial Aid Office, which supports the access and excellence mandate of The University of Winnipeg through a comprehensive program of scholarships, awards, prizes and bursaries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.