You will be able to understand the business significance of introducing new technology that results in improving company processes. You’ll gain the necessary skills to assess the potential of an emerging technology and to decide which tools result in the best outcomes for an organisation.
Why study this programme?
In this programme, learning is based on practical examples. You will be looking at case studies about how new technologies can affect the structure of an organisation and the business relationships between peers.
You will have the opportunity to study the disruptive effect of technology on business operations and you will also learn about the impact of failed technological transformation plans on some businesses.
You will learn how to:
- Adapt to new technologies
- Identify the technological needs of an organisations
- Identify the challenges created by disruptive technologies
- Make best use of the opportunities presented by these technologies
- Use social media analytics tools for understanding customer behaviour
- Improve cyber-security within your organisation
The activity on the course will be evaluated through a range of methods:
- tutor and peer feedback
- practical work (group projects and discussion forums)
- written work, including case studies, reports and essays
Digital technology is an important part of our lives and companies are constantly looking to improve this aspect. You will graduate with strong know-how and valuable skills that will make employers consider you an important candidate.
As a Digital Trasformation MSc graduate, you can plan, coordinate and explore the digitalization activities within your organisation.
Some examples of job opportunities could be:
- Digital Transformation Manager
- Information systems manager
- Cyber-Security Manager
- Information Technology Manager
- Information Systems Analyst
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Disruptive Technologies in the Digital Economy
- Information Management and Visualisation
- Customer Led Disruption in a Digital Era
- Digital Strategy & Innovation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Technology Innovation Management Computer Sciences View 33 other Masters in Informatics & Information Technology in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A minimum 2.2 Bachelor Honours degree or international equivalent. Since this is a conversion MSc, previous subject matter experience is not required but is desirable. As technology affects all industries, candidates can come from a variety of subject backgrounds and industry domains
- A current detailed CV with your application highlighting relevant professional and/or personal experience
- One professional or academic reference
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International4900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9800 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
National4900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9800 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.