In this Military Families (Certificate NDP) program from University of Arizona, the aim is to educate current and future professionals regarding military cultural and leadership factors, and to understand normative family processes, stress and coping strategies. Students will learn to appreciate the unique experiences and stresses of military members and their families, and the resultant implications for helping professionals serving this population.
UA South - the University of Arizona’s branch campus headquartered in Sierra Vista - extends the University’s educational mission to the region’s people, in multiple locations and with targeted degree programs. UA South provides affordable, accessible opportunities to earn high-quality and meaningful University of Arizona degrees in sites throughout Southern Arizona, including key border communities in Cochise and Santa Cruz Counties. We partner with community colleges to offer bachelor degrees that are of high quality, low cost, and geographically accessible. In addition to traditional degree programs in education, computer science, humanities and the social sciences, UA South offers Bachelor of Applied Science programs, Master’s programs in education, and a variety of continuing education programs designed to meet the workforce needs of regional industry.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Understanding the Modern United States Military Family
- Leadership, Mentoring and Advocacy Principles & Practices
- Trauma Informed Care
- Internship in Application of Leadership Practices
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesFamily & Consumer Science Military Science View 24 other Masters in Military Science in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A completed bachelor's degree (in the last 60 credit hours) or master's program from an accredited institution with an overall Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- A completed application form, along with copies of all official undergraduate and graduate transcripts and payment of Graduation College application fees.
- Two letters of recommendation dated within six months of the date of application and written by professionals who are in a position to address the applicant's ability to succeed at the graduate level.
- A statement about how you see this certificate supporting your professional development and long-term goals.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International33600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33600 USD per year during 6 months.
National33600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33600 USD per year during 6 months.
In-State13400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13400 USD per year during 6 months.
Living costs for Tucson
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.