The curriculum of this Engineering - Systems Engineering from University of Arizona is personalized to meet your individual interests and career goals. Students may also qualify to transfer up to 6 units (depending on their home institution) from another institution.
Students interested in pursuing this track are required to take a collection of 4 common courses. In addition, they must complete a final report, which provides a critical analysis of a topic that is appropriate to the plan of study and is subject to approval by the advisory committee.
College of Engineering
The College of Engineering was founded when the University of Arizona opened its doors in 1885. Mining was the bedrock of Arizona’s economy at that time, and educating mining engineers was a top priority – indeed, it still is.
As the state’s economy grew and diversified, the College of Engineering continued to play a pivotal role in providing the research and engineering expertise necessary for that growth.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
This program requires 31 units.
- Required courses: 12 CH
- Engineering Electives: 9 CH
- Engineering Math: 3 CH
- Business Fundamentals: 6 CH
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 330 other Masters in Industrial & Systems Engineering in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Students admitted to the Master of Engineering program are expected to have an appropriate academic background for their intended area of study.
- In general, this means a Bachelor of Science B.S. degree in an appropriate engineering area from an ABET accredited institution, with sufficient engineering and related coursework to begin taking graduate level engineering courses upon admission to the program.
- However, please note that in certain cases a student with a B.S. in a related field may be admitted into the program on condition of completing a number of prerequisite courses. In addition, a minimum GPA (Grade Point Average) of 3.0 on a 4-point scale is required for admission to the program.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International20126 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10063 USD per semester during 12 months.
National20126 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10063 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State11938 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5969 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Tucson
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.