- To provide a curriculum of study for Graduate students that explores hydraulics and water resources engineering topics
- To introduce basic features of hydraulic and water resources engineering principles that is relevant to professional practice in the field
- To provide the opportunity for research in particular areas of interest related to hydraulics and water resources engineering
- To introduce the principles of fluid mechanics, hydraulic engineering and water resources systems to professional practice
- To familiarize students with experimental and research techniques that are applicable to hydraulics and water resources engineering
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Open Channel Flow
- Soil and Water Conservation Engineering
- Computer Applications in Hydraulics
- Special Topics in Hydraulics & Water Resources Engineering
- Soil and Water Resources Engineering
- Irrigation Systems Design
- Sedimentation Engineering
- Stochastic Hydrology
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesHydrology & Water Management General Engineering & Technology View 1866 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Minimum GPA - 3.00
- Minimum TOEFL (Internet-based) Score - 79 (International)
- Minimum IELTS (overall band score) -7 (International)
- Required Standardized Test(s) - GRE
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International34000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34000 USD per year during 6 months.
National34000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34000 USD per year during 6 months.
In-State14000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14000 USD per year during 6 months.
Living costs for Tucson
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.