Over that short time, you’ll attain deep analytical and empirical skills in microeconomics and econometrics—essential, sought-after skills in the current market.
We also provide dual-degree options, which can broaden opportunities in areas such as finance and business analytics.
You will learn:
- Microeconomic theory, including individual decision-making and market equilibrium, game theory and market design
- Empirical microeconomics, such as the use of econometric methods to understand markets, industries and other institutions
- Experimental and behavioral economics, including laboratory methods and approaches from psychology to understand individual and interactive decision making
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Mathematical Economics
- Quantitative Methods for Economics
- Microeconomic Theory
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Econometrics View 366 other Masters in Economics in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- An undergraduate degree in economics or in a related field, with substantial coursework in economics
- A solid foundation in mathematics, including a minimum of two semesters of calculus with grades of B or better
- Knowledge of statistics, including coursework in statistics
- Past academic performance and previous coursework
- Letters of recommendation
- Your statement of purpose
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) or Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) scores.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International20126 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10063 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National20126 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10063 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
In-State11938 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5969 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.