Get practical skills in how to evaluate artifacts and development processes in an ongoing and iterative way.
Use human-computer interaction (HCI) research methods to evaluate the user’s needs and improve the experiences you create for them. Learn how user-centered design can be applied in areas such as Internet of Things, creative apps, museum installations, educational technology, and immersive business.
As remote working increases in global software engineering and other industries, gain valuable experience of working co-creative contexts remotely. You’ll learn to evaluate which tools and methods work best for effective team co-creation.
On the User Experience Design program at Falmouth University , you’ll also:
- Design and implement interfaces for digital real-time interactive systems
- Apply the principles of design and creativity to improve user experiences
- Learn to use different platforms for experience design and adapt to their technical constraints
- Learn to apply primary and secondary research methods drawn from human-computer interaction and the broader computing literature
- Learn to use methods from experimental psychology and data science to better understand how people engage with digital products and services
- Explore how to innovate as a user experience designer
- Practice interaction design across a range of application domains, including cybersecurity
- Keep and control the IP of any interfaces you produce
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Development Practice
- UX Design
- Co-creative Design and Deveopment Practice
- UX Research
- Final Major Project
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Welcome week: 24 May
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences User Experience Design Software Engineering View 34 other Masters in Informatics & Information Sciences in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- An honours degree or Level 6 equivalent qualification
- Proof of proficiency in English (minimum overall score of IELTS 6.5 with at least 6.0 in Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening or TOEFL IBT (Internet Based Test) with a minimum of 88 overall and at least 21 in all 4 components).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International5450 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10900 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA5450 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10900 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.