The intended learning outcomes of the College Teaching (Certificate NDP) from University of Arizona are to:
- Identify and interpret the characteristics of effective learner-centered college teaching.
- Make instructional decisions grounded in the scholarship of teaching and learning.
- Demonstrate excellence in learner-centered college teaching.
- Demonstrate capacity to contribute to a professional learning community.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Learner-Centered Teaching
- Using Technology in Teaching
- Elective coursework
- College Teaching Practice
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Pedagogy Teaching View 240 other Masters in Pedagogy in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- All other individuals, please send TWO (2) official transcripts from ALL Higher Education institutions attended to the departmental address below. The department will forward official transcripts with our recommendation for admission to the Graduate College for further review.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International33600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33600 USD per year
National33600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33600 USD per year
In-State13400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13400 USD per year
Living costs for Tucson
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.