Offered through the Main, Arizona Online, and Global Online Experience Campuses, the Public Health (Certificate NDP) program from University of Arizona it can be completed in one to four years.
The certificate is affiliated with the Master of Public Health (MPH) degree and consists of the five core courses that are required of all MPH graduates. Upon completion of the certificate, students who are admitted to the MPH program may apply all fifteen credits to their degree.
Domestic applicants choose between taking courses as a member of the Main or Arizona Online Campus. International students apply to the Global Online Experience Campus. Main Campus students have the choice of taking courses either in-person or online. Arizona Online students and Global Online Expeience students enjoy the flexibility of completing the curriculum completely online and do not pay the non-resident tuition rate when they have non-Arizona resident status.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Public Health Policy and Management
- Environmental and Occupational Health
- Biostatistics for Public Health
- Sociocultural & Behavioral Aspects of Public Health
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Sciences Health Informatics View 1828 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with 3.0 GPA (GPA is based on the last 60 undergraduate units, or if the applicant has 12 or more graduate units, the GPA will be based on graduate units). Official transcripts are required for proof of previous degree and GPA.
- One course in college biology
- One course in college algebra, statistics, or a more advanced math course
- One letter of recommendation
- Resume or CV
- Personal statement of experiences and goals
- TOEFL or IELTS scores for international applicants
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International33600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33600 USD per year during 6 months.
National33600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33600 USD per year during 6 months.
In-State13400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13400 USD per year during 6 months.
Living costs for Tucson
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.