Students of the Bilingual Speech-Language Pathology (Certificate NDP) from University of Arizona who earn this certificate will demonstrate knowledge of how the structure of common languages spoken in the United States compares and contrasts with English, how to appropriately assess and treat all languages in the bilingual or multilingual individual, how to train and implement the use of interpreters, and cultural awareness and sensitivity in the clinical setting.
Speech Language and Hearing Sciences
The Department of Speech, Language, and Hearing Sciences at The University of Arizona offers graduate education regarding the science of human communication and disorders, training for clinical careers in Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology, and preparation for research careers in Speech, Language, and Hearing Sciences.
Our faculty members are active researchers, dynamic classroom instructors, and leaders in the profession. Students learn foundational knowledge, cutting-edge research findings, and evidence-based practice in Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Bilingualism, Multiculturalism, and Nonmainstream Dialects
- Workshop: Becoming a Bilingual Clinician
- Clinical Studies: Bilingual Speech-Language Pathology
- Linguistics for Native American Communities
- Language and Culture in Education
- Foundations of Bilingual Education and Second Language Learning
- Educating Culturally Diverse Students in a Pluralistic Society
- Reading and Writing in Bilingual and Second Language Settings
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesLanguage Studies Clinical Psychology View 21 other Masters in Language Studies in Mexico
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in the Master of Science in Speech, Language, and Hearing Sciences (MS-SLHS) or the Clinical Doctorate in Audiology (AuD) to be eligible for the Bilingual Certificate Program. PhD applicants must have a clinical degree.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International67200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33600 USD per semester during 6 months.
National67200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33600 USD per semester during 6 months.
In-State26800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13400 USD per semester during 6 months.
Living costs for Mexico City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.