The Educational Specialist degree (Ed.S.) in School Psychology at University of Arizona provides a comprehensive and integrated curriculum that prepares students to become Nationally Certified School Psychologists (NCSPs).
The University of Arizona offers students the opportunity to obtain an Ed.S. degree at two locations, Tucson and Chandler, Arizona. In both Tucson and Chandler, the program emphasizes professional and clinical practice, as well as understanding and using scholarship in one’s practice.
The Department of Disability and Psychoeducational Studies is committed to research about and teaching of students with disabilities and special abilities. The department’s research, teaching, and service address current issues in special education, rehabilitation, school psychology, and deaf studies. The Department of Disability and Psychoeducational Studies (DPS) is dedicated to advancing human and economic development through the empowerment and effective inclusion of culturally diverse individuals with disabilities and special abilities of all ages.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Basic Academic Skills for High Incidence Disabilities
- School and Community Violence: Crisis Prevention, Intervention, and Response
- Behavior Modification in Schools
- Diversity in School Psychology
- Cognition & Development
- Early Childhood Assessment & Intervention
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology School Counselling Educational Psychology View 1225 other Masters in Psychology in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A graduate college application.
- Unofficial transcripts of all previous coursework required at time of application. Official transcripts of all previous coursework required at time of admission.
- Three letters of recommendation from professionals who can adequately address your ability to be a successful graduate student and professional. Applicants should request letters from people who have known the applicant in a supervisory capacity (e.g., faculty/instructor, work supervisors, and volunteer supervisors). Personal references will not be considered
- International applicants must meet acceptable English proficiency credentials as outlined here by the Graduate College.
- A resume or curriculum vita that summarizes your educational and employment history and any relevant professional accomplishments
- A personal statement (see attached instruction)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International20126 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10063 USD per semester during 24 months.
National20126 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10063 USD per semester during 24 months.
In-State11938 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5969 USD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Tucson
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.