The Statistics and Data Science - Accelerated Master's Program from University of Arizona supports and encourages the central role of statistical and quantitative thinking in the biological, physical, engineering, financial, and social sciences.
Necessary training is provided for students to develop core expertise in statistical theory and methodology, and also for students who will apply their statistical knowledge in practical, transdisciplinary research; targeted subject-matter specialties include, but are not limited to biometry, bioinformatics, biostatistics, econometrics & financial statistics, educational statistics, operations research & applied probability, psychometrics, spatial/spatio-temporal analysis, statistical genetics/genomics, stochastic modeling, and quantitative risk assessment.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Statistical Regression Analysis
- Design of Experiments
- Statistical Genetics for Quantitative Measures
- Biostatistics for Research
- Applied Biostatistics Analysis
- Data Management and the SAS Programming Language
- Analysis of Categorical Data
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance Statistics Data Science & Big Data View 429 other Masters in Data Science & Big Data in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Completion of a minimum of 75 undergraduate credit hours will be required at the time of application; a minimum of 90 undergraduate credit hours will be required at the time of entry into the AMP.
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 3.3 on a minimum of 12 units of undergraduate UA.
- Completion of at least 12 earned undergraduate credits in their major at The University of Arizona'smain campus.
- Completion or near completion of general education requirements.
- Submission of a graduate application and payment of a graduate application fee.
- Demonstration of the maturity necessary for success in an accelerated, highly competitive program.
- Expectation to complete the undergraduate degree within four years. The undergraduate degree requirements must be completed before the student is eligible to have the Master'sdegree awarded.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International33600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33600 USD per year during 12 months.
National33600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33600 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State13400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13400 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Tucson
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.