Aimed at working executives, you can select your own end goals and solve business challenges you are currently facing.
Geneva Business School ’s environment of experienced professionals offers unique insights and personalized mentoring that develop the business knowledge and soft skills needed for 21st-century leaders.
During the course of the International Executive Master Of Business Administration (IEMBA) at Geneva Business School, the community will come together in our campus cities for four Leadership Development weeks of events, from guest speakers, company visits, and face-to-face meetings with supervisors; to social events and networking dinners.
Why study an International Executive MBA?
The International Executive MBA (IEMBA) at Geneva Business School is a new format of MBA that allows you to choose what, when, and where you study.
Aimed at working executives, candidates can select their own end goals and solve the business challenges they are currently facing. Geneva Business School’s environment of experienced professionals offers unique insights and personalized mentoring that develop the business knowledge and soft skills needed for 21st-century leaders.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Data-Driven Decision Making
- Managing and Investing in People
- Managing Change
- Results-Driven Digital Marketing
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 49 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Switzerland
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in a related field
- IELTS 6.5 / TOEFL 74 / DET 105-110 (official English exam results) or proof of studying previously in an English-speaking environment for a minimum of 3 years
- A 500-word written response to a business case study
- An interview with a representative from the academic team on their chosen campus. Their response to the case study will be discussed in the interview
- A scanned copy of all required academic diplomas, transcripts, and academic certificates
- Photocopy of valid passport / national ID
- Reference letters from their former academic institution and from their current employer (if applicable)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International19920 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9960 EUR per semester during 18 months.
National19920 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9960 EUR per semester during 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.