Currently we have a small cohort of students from universities, hospitals, and government agencies.
The Advanced Clinical Pharmacy Practice (Certificate NDP) program from University of Arizona is designed to be completed in two to three years on a full-time basis. Successful graduates of the program go on to complete residencies in Arizona and other states as well as contribute to research and new knowledge in scholarly publications.
Tailored Curriculum Designed for International Students
Faculty and staff in the certificate program have worked with international students for more than 20 years. We are here to help you navigate the program application as well as support you through your academic, clinical and professional progression in areas such as advanced clinical training for residency, preparation for the licensure and English proficiency exams, and more.
- Our staff and faculty in the certificate program are dedicated to international students and provide personalized support and training to meet individual needs of students.
- Over 30 pharmacy rotations with a different emphasis (e.g. internal medicine, infectious diseases, emergency medicine, and medication management) are available for students’ clinical training.
- Approximately 90% of certificate program graduates move to PGY-1 residency and 80% to PGY-2 residency.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Pharmacy Law
- Advanced Pharmacy Practice Experience
- Interviewing and Counseling Skills
- Beginning Pharmacy Practice
- Patient Assessment and Diagnostics
- Writing a Proposal for a Scientific Study
- Internship for International Students
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPublic Health Pharmacy View 1583 other Masters in Public Health in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Earned a PharmD from a 5-year or 6-year degree program outside the United States
- Minimum 3.75 overall GPA on a 5.0 scale or 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Gained professional experience in the relevant field upon graduation for more than 6 months
- Official transcripts from non-U.S. secondary schools, colleges or universities
- Copy of diploma
- Curriculum vitae
- Letter of intent answering the following questions (2 pages maximum)
- Recommendation letters (3 letters minimum)
- Financial sponsorship letter from sponsor
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International33600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33600 USD per year during 12 months.
National33600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33600 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State13400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13400 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Tucson
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.